I am super nervous writing this post. It’s my first one. I think you’re always nervous with the first one, ya know. Don’t know how it’ll feel. Did I spend too much time working up the courage and now that it’s here it’s nothing special? Maybe it’s not a good fit, not for me? Anyway, I’m off track here.
I hope what I learn and share along the way inspires you, and I can only guess about how you may inspire me. So, to any crazy souls out there who want to follow along as I embark on this journey into imagination than welcome!
And a journey into the imagination is no light thing. There are wonders and horrors and truths and lies, but what would life be without our imagination?
Here we go *cheers*
Here are a few extra facts about me.
- I’m 26 years old.
- I live in a small town with what seems to be an endless supply of trains.
- My dog’s name is Mr. Maynard (yes like the lead singer of A Perfect Circle.)
- I love cooking.
- I don’t watch tv.
- My favorite date night is dinner and a movie. Boring, I know.
- My favorite movie is Count of Monte Cristo. I know it’s not like the book, but it’s a damn good revenge story.
- Favorite book: I’ll get back to you.
- Favorite book series: Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, and Lumatere Chronicles.
- Favorite candy: Sour Patch Kids
- Pen to paper is always the best idea generator.
- Water is my drink of choice.
- Camping is my kind of vacation. Five star, all inclusive, beach getaway is nice too. But who has money for that each year?
- I have my own library.
- Stories help me make sense in an ever changing world. They slow me down from by bustling daily life and teach me lessons of tolerance, strength, courage, compassion, and love.